Monday, August 20, 2012

Pattern Testers

Thank you to everyone that emailed me and wants to help by testing a pattern.  I am working on editing my patterns and they should be done in the next two weeks.  I will email you soon with details.  I still have a few quilts to quilt and bind.

BTW: that is my favorite line in any pattern "Quilt and bind as desired."  Like it is no big deal!  It takes just as much work sometimes to get a top quilted as it does to piece it.  And then binding is that thing that hangs around forever until we just say it is getting done first today before anything else happens.

still working on the patterns.....

This is 5 of 10 quilts for which I am busy working on patterns.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bit that says "quilt as desired" so too bad if you can't quilt as you would desire!!!
    Cheers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete